Sedu hair is the current ‘in’ fashion. It looks nice on everybody, but you do need to know how to make it go from looking great to looking super sexy!
7 Steps to achieving the perfect look:
- Spray a heat-protective spray in your hair, this insures very little damage is done to your hair. Be sure to spray over the entire length of your hair.
- Fully dry hair using a blow dryer. Make sure that you blow downwards, this is so the you can keep the cuticles lying flat, thus leaving your hair shinier, because more light can reflect from your hair. .
- Comb through your hair with a wide-toothed comb, so as not to create static in your hair. Keep this comb for the next part. .
- Separate your hair into sections. Depending on the thickness of your hair you may end up having created between 4 and 10 sections. Start with the hair closest to your neck. and work up to the top. You will find that the more sections you have the straighter your hair will be in the end. .
- Once you have your first section, turn on your hair straighteners. Starting at the top pull the straighteners down towards the floor. Do this fairly slowly. The slower you go the straighter it will be and the longer it will stay in. But also the slower you go the more damage you cause to you hair. .
- Once your first section is straight, continue until all the hair is completed. .
- If you are happy with your look, then spray some shine spray over all your hair. If not, continue straightening your locks until you achieve desired effect, please remember that straighteners can also create curls and waves, so be creative. .
Prom hairstylesWe know that you want to look stunning for your prom, it is probably the first time you will put so much effort into going out, so you will want your hair to look amazing.
For further tips and ideas for how to look great on your special evening, visit sedu styles @ Updo Princess
This article was submitted by Alissa Carter.
Alissa Carter is an internet business owner in the U.K. and loves fashion and style.