Bacne is quite difficult to treat compared to acne on other parts of the body. Aside from not being readily visible and being hard to reach, the back is also the body part that you lay on most when you sleep. And the pressure applied on the back worsens the condition of your back acne.
Simple Ways to Clear Up Back Acne
The observance of proper hygiene and a change in lifestyle can help prevent back acne. Even if the skin disease is cured, these same measures must be taken routinely to keep back acne from resurfacing.
· The measure you should immediately take once you find out you’ve got bacne is to stop wearing tight fitting clothes. Tight clothes can irritate the skin. And if if you have sensitive skin, this can make your bacne worse.
· Thoroughly wash your body everyday, especially the back part using a back brush.
· Frequently change your bed sheet, as it is conducive for bacterial growth. Bed sheets also allow bacteria easy access into your body.
· Refrain from staying up late.
· Drink plenty of water.
· Consult a doctor for severe conditions. Ensure that you follow your doctor’s advice despite the difficulty.
Your One-Step Shoulder and Back Acne Cure
Although prevention is definitely the preferred option, it will definitely please you to know that there’s an easier and faster way to clear up back acne. Try Acnessential.
This is a 4% Niacinamide cream that comes with no side effects. You will also see results fast. Moreover, it doesn’t take much effort to use. You only need to apply it once everyday, and voila! clear skin will soon come your way!
4% topical niacinamide (sometimes called nicotinamide) was the subject of a recent university study done at the prestigious New York college of medicine, and it was found to be as effective at treating acne as the leading topical prescription cream, Clindamycin.
The niacinamide cream had further benefits over the Clindamycin, in that it is derived from a natural B vitamin (niacin), and the body doesn’t build up a resistance against it as it does to Clindamycin (which is an antibiotic.) The fact that no prescription is necessary also makes it more convenient and cost effective.
Richard Hargreaves is a former MR AUSTRALIA and publisher of Acne-Free-Info.com. On his website he provides a FREE 70 page How To Treat Bacne | Shoulder and Back Acne Cure eBook. If you’re after a Back Acne treatment to get rid back acne, visit his site now and download the FREE eBook.